Kitchen refacing sounds like the best option for me, what should I do next?
Our process is simple!
1. Use our online estimation tool to help you ascertain the cost of your refacing project. The estimate is 90% accurate, meaning that the quote can only change by 10% upon a personal visit to your home.
2. If the price works within your budget, please call or email us to set up an in-home consultation. During the in-house consultation, you will have a chance to see and feel the door samples, color samples and hardware options first hand. We will also help you select the right style and colors that work with your interiors. You can choose from a variety of options as well as a great selection of door hardware that goes with your new doors.
We also take the time to explain our unique process of refacing, which makes the end result look like a brand new kitchen from the outside.
3. Once you have seen the products and understood our process, we can move forward to signing up and setting a date for the installation. We respect our client’s time and understand the importance of keeping time commitments.
Most jobs are completed between 1 to 3 days depending on size and level of detail required. You can use your kitchen at the end of each working day.
4. We start by removing your existing doors and drawer fronts, install new panels in the new color over any exposed part of your kitchen and finally install your new doors and drawer fronts.
5. Additional upgrades like valances, mouldings, space saving hardware systems and shelves to optimize your space can also be installed. We can also move or resize cabinets to fit new appliances as well as add additional cupboards or custom made pantries.